HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Frenchy Barrel Table

I wish I had taken before pictures of this table, but I didn't.  I bought it before Christmas and it make a wonderful Christmas tree stand to elevate our tree to give it height.  It was a wood table with a water damaged top.  My husband actually did all the work of sanding and painting.  I did add the appliques and that was my big input.
It came out very sweet indeed and it is already at the shop waiting for a new home.  Let's hear it for my handy helpful husband.
Thanks for stopping by.

P.S.  OMG!  I almost forgot to announce the winner of the Ramsign give-away.  And the winner is ..... Marilyn Gray.  Congratulations, Marilyn.  Thanks for joining the fun and being a follower.
Pin It
I'm partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
                                      Debbie Doo's Winter Knock Off Party

Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life   
                                     Cozy Little House Tweak it Tuesday
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style
                                           
Thursdays        The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           My 1928 Charmer Sunday's Best

Debbie Doos Winter Knock Off Party

12 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

Simply shabby chiccy! Love, love it! And White!

NanaDiana said...

Love your table- it is great-you did a really job on the makeover-and congrat to Marilyn- xo Diana

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I think I would have to keep that sweet table! I love the addition of the appliques.

Congratulations to lucky Marilyn!!

Jennelise said...

It is so sweet! I love the flowers
Jennelise

The Polka Dot Closet said...

It is a fabulous table, your addition of the appliques make it perfect!!! So great! I can't wait until you guest blog the end of Feb!!

Carol

Sue@Uniquely Chic said...

Beautiful table...the appliques really make it extra special.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Sweet table, Maggie! Yay for the hubby! : ) I always think he does such a nice job when I read your posts mentioning his painting. The appliques were a nice finishing touch.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Maggie, The table is beautiful and I love the appliques you added. Thank you for joining the Open House party this week.
xx, Sherry

miss flibbertigibbet said...

That's a pretty one! So graceful! Hats off to helpful hubby! And congrats to the RamSign winner!

Annette T. said...

Maggie, she is a beauty. Wish I had a place for her, but I don't. And the maddening part is the shop is only about 6 miles from me! And yes, your husband did a great job. I'd keep him! Annette T

karen@somewhatquirky said...

How is it that you get your husband to do all this work? This table is gorgeous by the way.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love that table--what a great shape, so pretty!