HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Challenge Brand Vintage Typography

I have run out of my French typography, but I think this one is incredible.  Don't you?  I think it reads 1903.  I found 75 of these antique invoices and I plan to share one a week.  I know you all love the French stuff, as do I, so I will keep looking for more.  In the meantime, I am loving these just as much.  If you have trouble printing them, email me, and I will send it on to you.  They are scanned into my computer.

 Pin It


3 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Cool!

Thanks,
Dee

xinex said...

That's pretty neat!..Christine

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

These are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing at Knick of Time Tuesday! I hope you'll link up at That's the Ticket Blog Hop on Friday - we've got lots of fantastic giveaways too!

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time