HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yellow and White Tablescape

My theme today is yellow and white or better put, lemon yellow.  In honor of this sunny yellow table I kept Mr. Sunshine for a while longer to watch over everything.  I used the French bar stools I painted a while back.  Thankfully they sold this week to a couple looking for luau decorations.  Go figure!

I used some of my white china, which is not ironstone, but I love it just the same.  The goblets were from my mother's wedding crystal and the white flowers in the bouquet are from my garden.  I had to buy the yellow ones because my color scheme is basically white.  I think this is just the cheeriest of complementary colors.
 I've had the cute yellow teapot napkin rings for years.
 Do you love the color of macaroons as much as I do?  How do they get them to be such pretty colors?  I haven't seen a macaroon yet that wasn't beautiful. 

Just remember, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  Nice of you to drop by.  Please visit again soon.
Don't forget about our Hot Fun in the Summertime link party going on.  You can link anything summery and fun!  Click here.


I'm partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Tutus and Tea Parties       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style         Ivy and Elephants
                                     Faded Charm Cottage       Fine Craft Guild      
Thursdays        Embracing Change     The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                      Between Naps on the Porch    Fishtail Cottage
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    At the Picket Fence     Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Decorating Insanity   Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           It's Overflowing

11 comments:

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Beautiful, sunny and bright! I just want to pull out a chair and have a seat at this dreamy table!!!! Beautiful! The French macarons look delicious, were the yellow macarons lemon? Yum.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Maggie! A bright and sunny table ~ perfect for a breakfast or brunch, in my opinion!

Tina said...

What bright and happy tablescape! Would definitely brighten anyones ho-hum day.

NanaDiana said...

I think that is the sunniest, happiest looking table I have ever seen- xo Diana

Lynda Bergman Decorative Artisan said...

So pretty, Maggie!

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love the combination of white and yellow. So cheerful and sunny.
Brenda

Bliss said...

What is Mr. Sun drinking in these photos?

~Bliss~

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Maggie,
Wow, twice in one day! Love your beautiful white and yellow table.
I love white and I love yellow too.
What a wonderful combo and just beautifully stunning table. So fresh and cheery. Beautiful flowers too.
blessings,Nellie

Alycia Nichols said...

This truly IS a sunny and bright table. Very cheerful! I love the mum/alstroemeria/daisy/agapanthus bouquet mix, too. Your linen is really, really cool!!!! Glad you were able to sell the French stools. They were super cute. I don't know how they lasted more than a minute! Have a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine and macaroons! :-)

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Beautiful table and the big sun is perfect. So fresh, bright and sunny.

All The Pretty Dishes said...

So pretty! It makes you want to be there!