HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Friday, July 27, 2012

French Dresser

So earlier I was telling you about my super quick trip to the Los Angeles Gift Show today.  I kind of whizzed through the mart faster than the speed of light.  I'm not a big fan of all the made in China knick knack things, but I do love primitives, and even though these are manufactured in China, they sure do inspire me.  How about you?  This dresser/buffet is totally my style.  I love it.  I love black furniture anyway and this is so me.  Mind you, I'm not sure I was supposed to be taking pictures, but no one stopped me, so I clicked away.  I did purchase a few things in this particular showroom so I don't feel too bad for sharing this with you.  I wish the top part was clearer for you.  I was standing under fluorescent lighting, but I think you can see the dresser which is what I was really trying to capture.  I hope you love it as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by.


I'm partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Tutus and Tea Parties       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style         Ivy and Elephants
                                     Faded Charm Cottage       Fine Craft Guild      
Thursdays        Embracing Change     The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    Fishtail Cottage
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    At the Picket Fence     Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Decorating Insanity   Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           It's Overflowing

14 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

This is gorgeous! I am betting we will be seeing this one painted by oh-so-talented you! ;-) Love it!...hugs...Debbie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I could just see you doing something like this dresser, Maggie! Hey - I just got that French Bistro sign! : )

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Maggie, I just love your site! So many fun posts and inspiration galore. I'm following now so I can keep an eye on all you're doing. Thanks so much for stopping over for a visit and taking the time to comment at Quirky Vistas!
Liz

Laura and Lisa said...

I can't wait to see your take on this dresser!

Between Blue and Yellow said...

That IS really cute, and unique which is important these days :)

miss flibbertigibbet said...

That is really cute! I agree...sigh, it's hard to deal with all the made in China knockoffs.....makes it hard for American artists to compete! When I saw the pic I thought it was just another of your creations!

Simply Simplisticated said...

Hi Maggie this dresser is GORGEOUS!!!! Im following you and so enjoying your blog:)

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Could you doodle me one of those please?!

NanaDiana said...

OH MY GOSH- I would snap that dresser up and bring it home in a New York minute- Don't you just LOVE it? xo Diana

White Lace and Promises said...

I'm a nut about primitive too. Just don't see many around here.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Maggie, I love everything in the picture and that dresser! I think you said it was black, it looks brown and creme...Oh I would love to do that!!

Carol

Candy said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Unknown said...

I love a black dresser!! Love this!!
Thanks for linking!!!

Allie B said...

Simply Amazing!! Thanks so much!! I LOVE your Frenchy style. :)