HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Monday, July 23, 2012

Book Stack

I found a stack of book boxes at a yard sale and didn't like the covers so I decided to add some Graphics Fairy images.  I printed the images to the size I wanted them to be and sprayed the backs with 3M Super 77 to adhere them to the boxes.  Then I decoupaged over the two images.  It worked better for me than decoupaging the image and then going over it with decoupage.  I'm not crazy about the trim I added but it's okay.  I'm keeping these for my craft items.  I will be spending the next several months trying to beautify my creative space.  Wish me luck.  For these two images click here and here.


I love this little pirroet clown.  I just cut out the top images and adhered them to the script image.  To view these images click here and here.

I really did not like the third book so I won't be sharing that one.  Thanks for stopping by.  My new saying is Stay Cool and Carry On!  The summer heat is brutal.
Pin It

I'm partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Tutus and Tea Parties       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style         Ivy and Elephants
                                     Faded Charm Cottage       Fine Craft Guild      
Thursdays        Embracing Change     The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    Fishtail Cottage
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    At the Picket Fence     Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Decorating Insanity   Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           It's Overflowing

2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Great idea and pretty images, Maggie! It's going to be another steamy day here {and throw in some non-cooling rain}. It is already 82 degrees as 6:30 a.m. as I type this!

Patricia said...

What a lovely idea to cover a book front. I do love anything French. We have just returned from a trip to France and I brought back some lovely ideas and illustrations. We too in England are going through a bit of a heat wave at the moment but it seems as though it won't last for very long. Just not used to these temperatures!
Patricia x