HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine's Ideas

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and I thought I would share a few Valentine's decorations one of our dealers brought in to decorate her space.  These are really cute.
I love the red books she used in her display with the white vase.
 How cute are these two little ones?  I love a touch of glitter for any holiday decoration.  It just sparkles everything up.
 This one reminds me of a pretty Valentine cookie.
This little girl is adorable.  She is affixed to the top of a heart shaped box.  Happy crafting everyone.
Pin It

1 comment:

Bliss said...

This just goes to show that other bloggers SHOULD read posts and not just look at the photos.... I looked, and then read. The lightbulb didn't come on just looking at the first picture but when I saw the words "red books" there was an OHHHH moment. I have a set of RED old encyclopedias. I could use a few of those on my mantle to give it some color for Valentines Day. Simple - thanks!

~Bliss~