HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hot Fun in the Summertime Blog Party #2











Well, first let me say I have the best fellow co-hostesses ever.  Last week's Hot Fun in the Summertime Link Party was a huge success!  We had 90 entries and I know it was very hard for my co-hostess Bliss to pick the favorites for the week.  I'm glad it was not my turn.  I know how hard it would have been for me.   To see if Bliss featured you from last week's party click here.   Thanks to everyone who linked up and thanks for your patience with us for not being clear about the party buttons.  I have included the correct link button above to use for your post.  If you were featured, please grab the feature button on the left of my screen.

I'm not doing my regular post right now, but I'll just show you this colorful cupcake my daughter made in a jar last week when she was visiting.  I have more photos to share at another time.



 So please use the correct party button.  You can find it at the beginning of this post.  Please do not use the individual blogger's button.  Link up as many as three posts and it can be anything related to summer (like my happy cupcake above).  You must have a permalink back to the party or we cannot feature your post next week.   Link to any one of us and it shows up on all five blogs.  Thanks so much for making this party Hot Fun in the Summertime.

1 comment:

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

Glad to be joining. Sharing my beach sign!