HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Thursday, February 23, 2012

French Clock Face

A couple of days ago I had a request for the graphic that my friend used to make her Parisian style clock face table click here.  She no longer had the image, but by some strange coincidence I did come across it today when I was cleaning things up.  I have no idea where it even came from, but I am pretty sure it's not from Graphics Fairy because I searched her blog site and could not find this particular image.  I hope someone out there can use it on a great project.
Enjoy and thanks for visiting.
 Pin It

HouseofHepworths

5 comments:

* The Design Confidential said...

Following from Cheri's Linky Follower Party Hop! I'd love for you to follow me also at The Design Confidential - http://www.thedesignconfidential.com/

MJ said...

We are big fans of clocks in our house. They even adorn our Christmas tree. I love this classic french face. Thanks for sharing.

Following from the Linky Party. Come visit me at www.ahappysong.com

Beneath the Magnolias said...

I love this! What a great idea! I definitely have got to do this project. I love the look of old clock faces.

I am following you from the linky blog hop. Hope you'll visit and follow back.

Barbara Jean said...

Thank you!! Love it.

blessings
barbara jean

Loribeth said...

Thank you for sharing this graphic! I was looking for a clock face with a French design to redo the clock in our remodeled bathroom. This was perfect for my project!