HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Friday, March 9, 2012

Numbered Cabinet

Isn't this a great cabinet?  I stopped at Hoot n' Anny Home in Westlake Village, California, to visit my friend Jennifer.  She is much younger than I and tends to love more contemporary lines.  She has a fabulous eye for finding great pieces.  Jennifer's shop is very very trendy and I have featured her many times before on my blog.  I consider this another "must visit" shop if you are in the area, and not just because my friend owns it, but because you could literally spend hours in it studying all of its glorious contents, wonderful vignettes, and, of course, Jennifer's creative talents.
This cabinet could be used as a pseudo mantle like she has used it.  It has great lines, lots of storage on top and below.  I would love to have this in a craft room, wouldn't you?
Pin It

Furniture Feature Fridays

Decorating Insanity

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

8 comments:

xinex said...

This cabinet is really pretty and so practical with all the little drawer organizers.....Christine

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Maggie,

The cabinet is fantastic! The draws would be perfect for all my small craft treasures.

Dee

Bliss said...

I love it of course. Those California girls know how to dress a dresser.

Bliss

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh man I would love that, drawers and more drawers...You can never have to many!!

Carol

County Line Road said...

Love the Black/White theme.

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

The numbers make this cabinet unbelievable. Love it!

aimee said...

wow it looks amazing i would love it if you could pop over and link it up at http://twiggstudios.blogspot.com/

thankyou xxx

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Such a lovely cabinet! Too bad it's located in a shop so very far from me ... but perhaps I can recreate one of my very own.

And I pinned it for inspiration!

:)

Linda