HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Graphics

Happy Thanksgiving.  Today is a travel day for us for the Thanksgiving holiday.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day with family and friends.  There are so many things I am thankful for and I believe it is always best to live in the spirit of gratefulness and not just when things are going well.  I saw a billboard yesterday that said "Count your blessings, not your problems."  I like that..  Terrific words to live by. 

I have gone through some of my graphics and found these wonderful images that I wanted to share.  I love the first one especially and the frame at the bottom of this post is so intricate and beautiful.  I have many lovely frame graphics, but this one is unusual.  It is from an old Spanish book plate.
This Christmas Rescue card may become the subject of a sign one day.  I am going to try to use my art projector and do something clever.  Anyone got any ideas for a subject matter?  She is holding pies.  He is wearing a rain slicker.

No comments: