HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Sunday, February 8, 2015

French Figural Window

I found this window a couple of weeks ago.  Unlike my faux etched windows, this is the real deal.  I spotted it on a dealer's truck before it was unloaded and could only see the top portion of it.  It was love at first sight.  I bought it on the spot. 
It stands about five feet high and about two feet wide.  The detailing is incredible and, of course, I love anything with French details.  I put it in front of the hedge in our front walkway to see what it would look like and I love seeing the foliage through the window.
I have no place to put it in my own house so off to Aubergine Emporium it went.  I hope it finds a good home very soon.
This might be my find of the year, and it's only February.
Thanks for your visit.

I may be partying at...


Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style   Ivy and Elephants
                         My Salvaged Treasures
                                           

Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed

4 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Wow! What a find! It's too bad you can't use it in your own home, but it's going to make a statement in somebody's home or business!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Gorgeous, Maggie! I think I'd be desperate to find somewhere to use it in my own home. I'm sure it will sell fast! : )

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Maggie, WOW your window is gorgeous.
What a treasure!
It will sell fast I am sure of it.
Hugs, CM

White Lace and Promises said...

It is beautiful!