HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Chippy Rusty Antique Day Bed

I usually post my own projects in my blog, but this last week I found this fabulous iron child's bed.  Both of the sides fold in and then the ends fold in to make the whole thing lie flat for easy storage.
I love all the rustic patina.  This would be great as a day bed, a garden ornament or a planter.  It's full of vintage goodness.
Lot's of intricate curves and chipping peeling paint.  It's chippingly charming as a matter of fact.  
The Little French Flea Market warehouse is open this weekend.  It's loaded with new stock.  If you're in the area, come by and see us.  Also the Little French Flea Market (the actual flea market) is on next weekend.  We have moved locations and I will be posting the address next week.
Your visits are always appreciated.

I may be partying at...


Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style   Ivy and Elephants
                         My Salvaged Treasures
                                           

Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                 

5 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

The daybed is a real beauty...I love the wonderful patina, too!

Unknown said...

That is the neatest bed ever! Thanks for sharing

Susie said...

Maggie, What a wonderful little bed. I would love to drop by your shop and look at everything . I hope you have a successful weekend. xoxo,Susie

Prairie Charm said...

What a finding! Like it so much, I would use it definitely as a daybed at my porch... Alexandra

Gerold said...

This would be great as a day bed, a garden ornament or a planter. It's full of vintage goodness. Lot's of intricate curves and chipping peeling ... daybedfull.blogspot.com