HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone.  I hope you are all safe and sound and not experiencing any of the extreme weather conditions that I have been reading about.
Today I will just share a few pics from our Christmas tree.  All these ornaments go with my food theme that I shared with you in my holiday tablescape post.
I am taking the rest of the year off from blogging and I will rejoin you January 1. 
Have a wonderful and safe New Years.
I appreciate each and everyone of you who tune in to my posts. Thank you so much.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Lynda Bergman Decorative Artisan said...

Maggie, all of that color is sooo beautiful!! Have a Happy New Year!
Lynda

White Lace and Promises said...

I love all the yummy ornaments! It's been great reading your blog and getting to know you this year. I hope to enjoy even more in the coming new year!

NanaDiana said...

Have a wonderful time away, Maggie- xo Diana

Annette T. said...

Great to meet you in person this year! Have a very Happy New Year! Annette T

Susie said...

Maggie, I adore your blog . You are one crafty lady. Your ornamaents are so sweet. Hope your Christmas grand. I sure enjoyed my family Christmas time. xoxo,Susie

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your tree looks gorgeous! I cheated and put up a 3 foot tree this year. Our girls won't be celebrating with us until the end of January and I couldn't stand the thought of looking at the big tree for 2 months again!