HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Friday, August 3, 2012

Little Red Caddy

This was a very cute caddy when I bought it, but it was lavender and it just didn't look like me so I painted it red.  It was missing one of the little roof pieces so my husband took a painter's stir stick and cut it to fit.  Worked perfectly.


I love that branch handle and the little pickets on the ends.  Someone lovingly made this.
There is no hole for the bird because the whole caddy is open thus making the perfect planter box.

It did have a perch on both ends.

This will be great for my fall decor too.  Thanks for taking a peak.

I'm partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Tutus and Tea Parties       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life   
                                     Cozy Little House Tweak it Tuesday
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style         Ivy and Elephants
                                     Faded Charm Cottage       Fine Craft Guild      
Thursdays        Embracing Change     The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    Fishtail Cottage
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    At the Picket Fence     Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Decorating Insanity   Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           My 1928 Charmer Sunday's Best

7 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

It's adorable! And so versatile you can do anything with it. And red to boot!
Brenda

White Lace and Promises said...

This is sweet! Yes, so much you can do with this! I'm crazy about a bird house!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What a great little piece and yes, I can envision it decorated for fall....maybe with sun flowers and apples??

Hugs,
Debbie

miss flibbertigibbet said...

That is so cute and cottagey or barney...I can't decide.

karen@somewhatquirky said...

very cute! perfect in red. can't even imagine it lavender.

craftyles said...

That is a really cute planter, and I love that you painted it red! Looks great.

Rose, the Happy Home Decorator said...

What an incredibly neat blog here. I know that you are not 'crafting' anything, but I sure dig the style / look you are creating on your blog. Very nifty indeed!

btw thank you for your contributions to Fine Craft Guild's linky party. We so enjoy your company, and thank you too for linking back to us (as it should, but so nice when you do)

Have a good one!
Rose