HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Paris Market in Savannah, Part 2

This is my second post on The Paris Market in Savannah, Georgia.  Everywhere you look in this shop there are collections of vintage items.  All over the shop there are these wonderful old time pieces.
 The next clock is from London.
 This red clock is my favorite.  I love the red and white color combo.  Notice the photo in the jar below.  Great way to frame an old pic.
 There are also lots of old alarm clocks.  I love the way they group everything.  It makes such an impact.  I like to group things at our shop, but it's really hard to get large collections like these.  The same impact can be made in a home collection.
 What is it about old clock faces that are so endearing to us? 
Pin It

I'm partying at...


Mondays          The House in the Roses       Debbie Doos         The Graphics Fairy
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Tutus and Tea Parties       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage   
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style           Primp         Faded Charm Cottage       
                                     Fine Craft Guild
Thursdays        Embracing Change     The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    At the Picket Fence     Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow there are lots of clocks! I love them all grouped together. Thanks for sharing.

Bliss said...

Pass me the last clock please.

~Bliss~

jessie said...

Hi there! New follower! Would love a follow back www.all4memories.blogspot.com. I live so close to GA and have never visited. Im sure they have alot of cool antique stores.. I sure will have to visit this summer! love the clocks! Sweet blog!

Katherines Corner said...

What a wonderful shop. i would go broke in there, giggle. Hugs P.S. I'm your newest linky follower

Mel said...

Love the clocks! I am following you two ways, GFC & Linky Tools. I found you through the Follow Linky Party over at Its So Very Cheri. Hope you visit and follow back.
Mel
http://craftymeldesigns.com

Barbara Jean said...

Oh I LOVE aaall those old clocks!!

thanks for visiting my place Maggie
blessings
barbara jean

The Charm of Home said...

Wonderful clocks! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry