Last night I was perusing the Faded Charm Cottage White Wednesday and Savvy Southern Style Wow us Wednesday Linky Parties, and I came across a post by Tales from an OC Cottage click here. She had done a project with scripted napkins. I fell in love with her projects and spent the rest of the evening trying to find the napkins on the internet so I could make some projects of my own. I had absolutely no luck. So I began experimenting with my ink jet printer and some used tissue paper and one of my French typography documents. I love the result. My daughter thought it was actually old paper.
Here is how I did it. I took a piece of copy paper and sprayed spray adhesive on the top and the bottom. I left the middle with no spray. This was just to get the tissue paper to adhere so it would go through the copier. I laid the tissue on the sheet of paper and trimmed it to fit the 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of copy paper. I then ran the paper through my copier and copied the image like normal. I only had to use one piece of copy paper because each consecutive piece of tissue adhered just fine.