HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Vintage Grocer Card Revised

I woke up yesterday morning and it was pouring rain so I did not go out on my normal Saturday rounds.  I decided to play with the computer instead.  On Friday I posted an old graphic of a grocer's business card.  The colors in this graphic are beautiful and great for the holidays.  I saved a copy of it and renamed it.  Then I went to "The Paint" area of my picture file.  I successfuly eliminated the print on the card.  I thought this card would make beautiful gift tags for the holdiays.  Now I just need to figure out how to put print back on it.  For those of you who know how to put print back on in Photoshop I am re-posting this new version of the card with a blank space.  As soon as I get good at this, I will post a tutorial on how to do it.  I find things all the time and wish the printing wasn't there so I could re-purpose the image.



No comments: