HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Stephanie's Pumpkin Martini

During the holidays my daughters and I love to dream up a signature cocktail for our celebration.  This year I am blessed enough to have Thanksgiving holiday with my daughters in Northern California in the wine country.  In preparation for the holiday festivities, my youngest daughter concocted the perfect Pumpkin Martini in which I was lucky enough to be the taste tester.  You be the judge of her final recipe.  This is a great party mixer and can be made and stored ahead of time.

Stephanie's Pumpkin Martini

Stephanie's Pumpin Martini in a Tumbler

Stephanie's Pumpkin Martini

Chill Martini or chosen goblet
Use Chocolate Magic Shell on chilled glass and then re-freeze for 10 minutes
In a martini shaker prepare 1 oz. milk
1 oz. Hiram Walker Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
1 oz. Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
1 oz. Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
Garnish with whipped cream, nutmeg and sprinkles of your choice.

We were able to purchase all liqueurs and vodka at Total Wine.
Enjoy and please drink responsibly.

No comments: