HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Tea

We are spending the weekend with my daughter and son-in-law this weekend and catching up on missed time together, but I thought I would do my final post on Sue's tea from last Wednesday.  I shared her fabulous Halloween decor already except for this wonderful table she set for us.  Isn't this fun?

We all got our Best Witch award pins.  I love her mixture of the black and white china.  It all blended so well together.  There were lots of crows and the black roses were perfect for the occasion.
 The spider web lace was the perfect table runner.
 There were seven of us for tea and we had a lovely afternoon.
This six pack of sodas was a hostess gift from one of the guests.  I love the idea and I wish I would have photographed the individual labels on each bottle but I forgot. 
 This was just a regular carton of sodas but the labels that were applied were wild.  What a clever idea.  Thanks for visiting.  I'm sure you're brewing up your very own Halloween feast as well.

I'm partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life   
                                     Cozy Little House Tweak it Tuesday
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style
                                           
Thursdays        The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           My 1928 Charmer Sunday's Best


9 comments:

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

What a clever idea. I love the 6-pack of poison!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Such a great tablescape for a Halloween tea, Maggie!

Susie said...

OMG..Maggie, that girl is clever. I bet you did have a great time. Smiles, Susie

NanaDiana said...

Hi Maggie- I am finally back from my break. I LOVE that Halloween tea! It is just wonderful...she is very creative. I hope you have a great time at your daughter's house-xo Diana

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I love the idea of the 6 pack of soda with clever labels!

Tina said...

What a great tablescape! And the 6-pack was such a cute idea. Thank you for sharing. Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your daughter and S.I.L.

Chubby Chieque said...

I need and drool for the cyanide §:-)

What a gorgeous setting. This is an absolutely a winner this Halloween.

I also just came back from a long vacation, therefore not joining TTT but I love to roam around just to have a peak on what's new in the bloggie world.

ENjoy.
/CC

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my word, this is incredible. I love it. Sounds like such a fun time. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

Marlis said...

Just fabulous.. Love the runner and the pretty dishes. Looks wonderful. xo marlis