HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bathing Beauties

Whenever I find old beach and swimsuit photos I always snap them up.  I love to look at the old style bathing suits.  Here are the ones I have found so far.  Some are a little blurry but the styles of the suits and the hair say it all.









I'm partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs        The Graphics Fairy     Metamorphosis Monday
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Tutus and Tea Parties       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style         Ivy and Elephants        Faded Charm Cottage            
                                     Fine Craft Guild      
Thursdays        Embracing Change     The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    Fishtail Cottage
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    At the Picket Fence     Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Decorating Insanity   Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           It's Overflowing

9 comments:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh these are such fun to look at!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

These are great shots!! I love to see the old suits and styles.

Patty said...

What an interesting topic to blog about. I loved reading it!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

I love those! My downstairs bath is all decorated with vintage b&w beach pics....mostly of family. It's my "beachy" look without the usual seashell decorations!

Debra@CommonGround said...

love old photos, and these are great!!

NanaDiana said...

Great old bathing beauty photos! Perfectly wonderful-xo Diana

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I love the first shot, all that shirring and detail work on that old swimsuit!

Pat C. said...

I love the pic of the older women with the boy and girl... can you imagine lounging on the beach these days in clothes you might wear to the office?!

Bliss said...

My ideal suit is like the two ladies with the two kids. Hat, coat, full body protection from the sun. Yeah, that's why I like those, to protect me from the sun, not because I don't want anyone to see my flesh.

~Bliss~