HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Clip Art

Instead of doing typography this week, I thought I would share some Easter clip art.  Here are four images from my files. 

This artist bunny is so sweet.






This portrait bunny is adorable.




Not sure why, but this year I am loving purple and this basket certainly does the trick.




Another portrait bunny.  This one is wearing a blue cap.  Cute!


Hope you crafty types can use these images to make something fabulous.  Thanks for visiting.

Pin It

7 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Thanks Maggie,

These are adorable!

Dee

Bliss said...

These are great Maggie. Now I have to think of how to use them.

~Bliss~

NanaDiana said...

I am going to save these beautiful images, Maggie- Thank you- they are darling- xo Diana

miss flibbertigibbet said...

How sweet! Love that basket of violets!Thanks!
Lorraine

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thank you, they are adorable!!

Carol

Blissful & Domestic said...

I am visiting via the blog hop and am now following your cute blog:>
Would love for you to come by and visit:>

http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/

Boxwood Cottage said...

Hi Maggie,
nice to *meet* you!
Thank you for sharing these, love the white bunny heads!
Sending you warm Spring wishes from Boxwood Cottage in Germany
Carola