HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Reveal

Well, finally my space at Aubergine Emporium is finished.  It's newly painted, totally rearranged and restocked after the holiday season.  Unfortunately the before pictures are on my other computer and after a long day, I do not feel like transferring files.  As you can see, I have brought in many of my recent projects that I have showcased on my blog.  I try to carry fancy to funky and try to keep variety for all types of shoppers.  Check out the rooster shutters.  My husband made those for me.  I absolutely love them.


 I try to utilize every area of my space as it is prime real estate in our shop.  Sometimes I call it the three story booth as there is something at every level you can see and you must look up high to see whatever may be resting on a porch swing or window ledge or shelf.  Not only did my husband repaint the space, he came back on Friday and helped me hang things up high so I could get done quicker.  What a trooper.
Here is the French Quarter of my space.  I do love everything French and always have a lot on hand.  Thanks for visiting my new look and I hope you see something that inspires you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very inviting and invigorating space. I would love to shop there.